ORTHOPEDICS – ENGLISH SPEAKING ORTHOPEDIC DOCTOR IN ROME
At our clinic in the centre of Rome, a team of passionate, fully trained and qualified English speaking orthopedic consultants are ready to take care of you.
When should I see an orthopedic doctor?
Muscles, bones and joints are the realm of the orthopedics. The daily practice of an orthopedic doctor is made by pain in muscles, tendons or joints. Patients tend to seek medical attention when the pain persists for a few days and it becomes difficult to perform daily activities, but sometimes the cause of a musculoskeletal damage is not a recent, localized, traumatic injury but a subtle systemic cause that requires a systematic approach to diagnosis and management.
HERE IS A LIST OF CONDITIONS THAT CAN BE TREATED AND PROCEDURES THAT CAN BE PERFORMED BY OUR ORTHOPEDIC CONSULTANTS
- Preliminary clinical and laboratory evaluation of neck pain, shoulder pain, elbow pain, hip pain, knee pain, ankle pain.
- Bone fracture and other injuries diagnosis and treatment
- Musculoskeletal ultrasound for muscles and tendons injuries
- Joint aspiration (arthrocentesis) and synovial fluid analysis
- Hyaluronic acid injections for osteoarthritis
- Platelet-rich Plasma for joint injections
- Diagnosis and treatment of orthopedic infections
- Pain management (Tecar therapy, Laser therapy and Manual therapies)
- Physiotherapy and rehabilitation
At our partner hospitals
we can also arrange and assist you in a wide variety of orthopedic surgical procedures, from the very first diagnostic evaluation through the successful postoperative and rehabilitative period.
If you are looking for an English speaking orthopedic doctor in Rome, ready to understand your needs, do not hesitate to contact us: we will be glad to help you.
- Musculoskeletal trauma surgery
- Adult reconstructive surgery
- Foot and ankle surgery
- Mini-invasive bunion surgery (Hallux Valgus)
- Morton Neuroma Radiofrequency Ablation
- Plantar Fasciitis shockwave treatment
- Diabetic foot
- Hand surgery
- Hip surgery
- Spine surgery
- Rotator cuff surgery
- Knee surgery